Red River Apartments
Apartment Style Residence Halls
- Two bedroom, one bath floorplans. Approximately 827 square feet.
- Living room (17’x12’): Furniture includes a couch, chairs, coffee table and two end tables.
- Kitchen (10’x9½’): Dining table with three chairs, pantry, full-size stove and refrigerator, double sink and lots of cabinet space.
- Bedrooms (12½’x13½’): Two twin size beds in shared bedroom, one twin size bed in private bedroom, two closets with small chest of drawers in each, a desk and chair, dresser, and a sink/vanity with a medicine cabinet.
- Bathroom: Shower and toilet.
- Basic utilities, cable and wireless internet are provided
- On-site laundry facilities
- Located close to class, the Student Services Center and across the street from the Student Recreation Center
- Deposit: $150
- Application Fee: $20
- Shared bedroom: $1,320 per semester
- Private bedroom: $1,720 per semester
Red River Apartments and Lavaca Hall are full for the fall semester. Applications will be accepted for waiting list only.
Rooms are still available in Red River Apartments and Lavaca Hall for the summer semester.
Click here to apply for housing.
Village Oaks Housing Assignment
Click here to peruse a representative contract agreement for the Red River Apartments
Click here to fill out the background form, and return to Campus Living.
You may request to live off-campus. Click here for the required form. Complete the form and return to the Campus Living Office in the Student Services Center.
We know circumstances sometimes change. If you find you will not be needing housing, you can request a deposit refund. Click here to request a refund.